365thousand

triacosiakaihexacontakaipenta

Friday, March 17

Beannachtam na Femle Padraig...


...0r as we say in English, "Happy St. Patrick's Day". Todays horribly fuzzy picture, is actually a picture of a picture...it is me in front of St. James's Gate in Dublin, Ireland. St. James's Gate is a giant gate located on the property of the Guinness Brewery...

I was in Ireland back in 2001...it was a great trip and I would love to go back again some day. And of course tonight being St. Patrick's Day, like the good Irish girl that I am, I plan to go out and have a couple pints of Guinness...the best beer ever!! None of this green beer crap...not for me...I drink the real thing on St. Pat's Day.

Beannachtam na Femle Padraig!
Sláinte!

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep checking -- but I don't see the little bird on the gate like you see in the commercials. Brilliant!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger C said...

have a few more guinness and check for the bird later... ;-)

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Masque:
Whether its winter, spring or at least fall,going to be the benefit of incorporating a multi function masque into your skin care government to learn more about unclog pores if youre oily or perhaps to learn more about restore skins healthy vitality about whether or not youre dry not only can they nourish and refresh your skin regardless having to do with what pretty much of skin all your family members have. Camphor Pore Purifying Masque is that often formulated allowing an individual camphor and sulphur to learn more about tone and purify oily, acneic skin. Silk Amino Moisture Masque tends to be that an one good reason masque created to understand more about replenish oils and hydrate normal to completely dry skin. This masque tends to be that formulated so that you have vitamins A, E and C all of which will be the case used as a multi functional hand masque to learn more about restore moisture to totally dry chapped hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home